Shimano's XT M8000 11-speed cassette is the key to taking full advantage of the Dyna-Sys 11-speed system. This cassette is specifically designed with a wide gear combination and carefully balanced ratios for you to find that perfect gear on the trail. Through its carefully-calculated Rhythm Step gear progression, the XT M8000 Cassette decreases "shock" and lost power as you shift gears, ultimately delivering smoother and more precise gear changes.
Shimano constructs this cogset using a combination of steel and aluminum cogs and carriers, striking an optimal balance between light weight and durability. With Shimano's CS-M8000 on your steed, you'll expand your range to take you to new trails never before possible. Whether you're a rowdy trail rider or an cross-country racer, the XT M8000 Cassette is ready for whatever you can throw at it.
- Optimized Rhythm Step gear progression for increased pedaling efficiency throughout the range
- Combination of aluminum and steel sprockets saves weight, maximizes durability
- Wide cassette ranges: 11-40T, 11-42T or 11-46T
- Aluminum cassette cog carrier interface prevents freehub gouging on larger cogs and reduces weight
- Fits exisiting 8/9/10/11 speed Shimano HG freehub bodies, no need for special freehub body.
- Model Number: CS-M8000
- 11-Speed Shimano Dyna-Sys compatible
- Fits on 8,9,10, or 11 speed freehub bodies (Freehub Spacer required for 11-speed freehubs)
- Series: Deore XT M8000 Dyna-Sys 11
- Number of teeth on Sprockets
- 11-40T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-27-31-35-40
- 11-42T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-37-42
- 11-46T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-37-46
- 410g (11-40T)
- 433g (11-42T)
- 439g (11-46T)
- 11-40T and 11-42T cassettes are compatible with Single, Double and Triple chainring configurations.
- 11-46T cassettes are compatible with Single chainring configurations only.