||Out of stock
||7-10 business days
Performance and comfort are two words that aren’t often found together, but the carbon-railed, Oura Pro saddle proves you don’t have to sacrifice one to get the other. It’s a race-ready saddle that's curved and contoured to put you in a position that offers optimal power transfer as you crank-out the watts. With its narrow nose and light padding, the Oura provides comfort on long rides while the women’s Body Geometry cutout reduces pressure on soft tissue. End result? You can plan those weekend adventures or get ready to drop the hammer on the group with equal confidence.
- Women's Body Geometry cutout is scientifically tested and ergonomically designed.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell features women’s tuning for all-day riding efficiency.
- Super-light padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Ultra-light, strong, and oversized FACT carbon rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant Micromatrix™ cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 191g
- Size 155mm / Weight 197g
- Size 168mm / Weight 207g
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails.